Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By eastbayrae
  • 1 Post By kenosando
  1. dkp23's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,391 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,401 Global Posts
       #1  
    How much? Couldn't find anything.

    Looking to purchase this phone off contract and hopefully without an ATT logo...Not sure if MS stores will have those or not..
  2. eastbayrae's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    320 Posts
    Global Posts
    580 Global Posts
    #2  
    I want to know too. I really don't want the mark of the evil empire on my new phone.
    When all else fails empty the magazine...
  3. palandri's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    6,646 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,768 Global Posts
    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkp23 View Post
    How much? Couldn't find anything.

    Looking to purchase this phone off contract and hopefully without an ATT logo...Not sure if MS stores will have those or not..
    If you are looking for a non-branded 900, you'll need to wait for an international version and buy it through like NewEgg, Amazon or MobileCityOnline.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
  4. eastbayrae's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    320 Posts
    Global Posts
    580 Global Posts
    #4  
    MobileCityOnline has the black one, unlocked, for $700, lol.
    When all else fails empty the magazine...
    palandri likes this.
  5. kenosando's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    153 Posts
    #5  
    Not until they release the worldwide edition, like palandri mentioned. That won't likely release until May.
    palandri likes this.
  6. palandri's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    6,646 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,768 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by eastbayrae View Post
    MobileCityOnline has the black one, unlocked, for $700, lol.
    LOL! yeah, pre-order prices are always steep, but there are mobile geeks out there willing to pay it. :D
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
  7. thepickupbear's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    78 Posts
    #7  
    The Microsoft Stores are supposed to be selling the AT&T contracted price version. Those of us that got to pre-order from a Microsoft Store are now wanting to know if we'll be able to pick those up on April 8th too!!!
  8. Alteran195's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    149 Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by thepickupbear View Post
    The Microsoft Stores are supposed to be selling the AT&T contracted price version. Those of us that got to pre-order from a Microsoft Store are now wanting to know if we'll be able to pick those up on April 8th too!!!
    If theyre open on the 8th I don't see why we wouldn't be able to get them.
  9. jfa1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2,141 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,205 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkp23 View Post
    How much? Couldn't find anything.

    Looking to purchase this phone off contract and hopefully without an ATT logo...Not sure if MS stores will have those or not..
    fine sandpaper should take off the ATT logo its a ploycarbonate case the color goes all the way through should not show up much at all if you san it of and you're carefull. At least on the cyan.
    Your smartphone is only as smart as YOU let it be!
  10. Thuoudo's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    173 Posts
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    #10  
    Didn't Elop say they weren't going to sell international/unlocked/unbranded Lumias in the US?
    Press it...press it for glory!
    L900W: 8779, warranty replacement from Nokia
    Former: Focus S, Focus
  11. eastbayrae's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    320 Posts
    Global Posts
    580 Global Posts
    #11  
    Get an imported one.
    When all else fails empty the magazine...
  12. Alteran195's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    149 Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by jfa1 View Post
    fine sandpaper should take off the ATT logo its a ploycarbonate case the color goes all the way through should not show up much at all if you san it of and you're carefull. At least on the cyan.
    Only problem is the AT&T logo is under the glass
  13. kenosando's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    153 Posts
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Press for Bacon View Post
    Didn't Elop say they weren't going to sell international/unlocked/unbranded Lumias in the US?
    The 800 is all he announced for the US. Nothing about an unlocked 900. Won't mean you can't get it unlocked.
  14. Demonic858's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    16 Posts
    #14  
    Called out to my local Microsoft Store yesterday here in San Diego (where I pre-ordered) and they still couldn't even confirm the release date. I even let them know it's posted on Nokia's site as well as officially from AT&T. They recommended I call every couple of days until they hear something official. Strange since you would think they would know this already. I'm hoping they'll be available at least for pre-orders on 4/8. I also asked if there were any promotions (XBox, Zune pass etc) and they were not aware of any. :( Guess I'll keep checking!
  15. chsoriano's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    92 Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonic858 View Post
    Called out to my local Microsoft Store yesterday here in San Diego (where I pre-ordered) and they still couldn't even confirm the release date. I even let them know it's posted on Nokia's site as well as officially from AT&T. They recommended I call every couple of days until they hear something official. Strange since you would think they would know this already. I'm hoping they'll be available at least for pre-orders on 4/8. I also asked if there were any promotions (XBox, Zune pass etc) and they were not aware of any. :( Guess I'll keep checking!
    I experienced the same here at the Houston Galleria MS Store - ridiculous if you ask me.

Posting Permissions

B