10-08-2013, 11:39 PM #1
- 131 Posts
After much research, I found a way to install Nokia's native call blocker.
1. Install "Sysapp Pusher" from the app store.
2. Refresh the app list, then install "Accessories" from the Nokia list.
The call blocking app entry should be on your settings list, near the bottom.
Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk
- By gibbage in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 10Last Post: 11-27-2013, 09:47 AM
- By SwimSwim in forum Phone WarsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-10-2013, 08:02 PM
- By golanzikri in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2013, 03:37 PM
- By vlad0 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 5Last Post: 10-09-2013, 10:06 AM
- By Jeffrey Fox in forum WPCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2013, 09:39 AM