08-28-2013, 11:14 PM #2
- 113 Posts
That's weird... Try this:
Hold down volume down button and power for approximately 10 seconds until phone shuts completely. Then release it. Let it turn on. It'll soft reset your phone. You wont loose any data.
If it doesn't work, reset your phone from settings... In worse case even if it doesn't, there must be a hardware problem, show it to service center.
Have a nice day!
08-29-2013, 12:09 AM #3
- 2,877 Posts
I don't think its a hardware problem because it was working fine before (from what he posted), try that soft reset.
- By esone1ll in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2013, 09:29 PM
- By tgzgeorge in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2013, 03:36 PM
- By roryok in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2013, 03:25 PM
- By dkp23 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2013, 11:51 PM
- By Zolotoy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2013, 10:33 PM