07-31-2013, 01:14 AM #1
- 2 Posts
Is there a way I can save my voicemail for longer than 21 days? Can I save it to SD or something? My father passed away last month. I have a voicemail from him the day before he went into the hospital. I am going to be needing a new phone and I really don't want to lose it.
07-31-2013, 10:54 PM #3
- 32 Posts
I too am sorry for your loss.
I read in another post (sorry no link) and responded to your question in another thread, but I believe that if you turn on your speakerphone while playing the message and hold down the camera button it should record. I haven't tried but I hope this helps.
- By rabbijkl in forum HTC 8XT/ TiaraReplies: 38Last Post: 11-26-2013, 08:06 PM
- By ALpHa.Q.RoUgH in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 14Last Post: 10-22-2013, 03:48 PM
- By mav4life in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 08-02-2013, 09:46 PM
- By chancooluk in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2013, 05:18 PM
- By Ray Adams in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2013, 04:54 AM