06-17-2013, 03:59 PM #1
- 16 Posts
- 06-17-2013, 04:41 PM #2
Verizon is the biggest carrier service in US, they are expected to sell more devices right? 822 was the only available windows phone so most ppl must have bought it on contract.
Now with 928 , we might see some change in that.
06-28-2013, 09:55 PM #7
- 22 Posts
The size of the 822 is what sold me.
When I got mine, the Lumia 822 & HTC 8X were the only ones available on Verizon. I held them both at the store and was sold. I'm not a phablet fan and don't want a billboard in my pocket... if it actually fit in my pocket.
- 07-02-2013, 08:06 AM #8I'm surprised that it's the best selling WP device with little advertising. Most of the adds I see for WP8 are for the 920.
- By xejd in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 17Last Post: 08-12-2013, 11:28 AM
- By Atul Aditya in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2012, 06:53 AM
- By Tahiti Bob in forum HTC 8XReplies: 190Last Post: 11-25-2012, 04:44 PM
- By Pete C in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-24-2012, 11:25 PM
- By evilrobot in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 05-01-2012, 11:21 AM