- 03-03-2013, 06:35 PM #1
I've barely had it for a week and there is a big scratch in the screen. I thought Gorilla Glass 2 was very hard to scratch. Can anyone give me any tips to prevent any more scratches? I've kept it in a screen protector and a case from day one
03-03-2013, 07:25 PM #2
- 555 Posts
You kept it in a screen protector and still got a scratch?!? Ouch, that's pretty bad. I have some really light scratches in mine but I can only see them in certain light and I can't feel them. How bad is the scratch in yours?
All I can say is make sure your pockets are clean (or wherever you keep it) and make sure there's not something abrasive rubbing up against it.
03-06-2013, 12:38 PM #10
- 1,052 Posts
Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.
- By tintin123456 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 20Last Post: 09-07-2012, 02:51 PM
- By Winning Guy in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2012, 09:32 PM
- By Ramiz_28 in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2012, 12:49 AM
- By ftap23 in forum Mac OS XReplies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2012, 09:10 PM
- By petroll in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2012, 02:30 PM