- 02-19-2013, 11:47 PM #1
Is there an FM transmitter accessory for the 822? I'm looking for something similar to what I have for my ipod. I like to listen to music while driving to and from work and would use the ipod + fm transmitter to listen to music. I'd like to get all my music moved over to the phone and just stop using my 1st gen ipod touch since it doesn't keep much of a charge. For now I just bring up nokia music, click on the offline list and let it play then throw the phone on the dash board with the speakers facing me. As you can imagine the sound does come out and its good but I'd prefer a slightly better quality going through the radio and car speakers.
02-20-2013, 12:32 AM #2
- 46 Posts
Nokia released Music+ today... which gives you better music quality for $4 a month. But really it sounds like you need a Bluetooth kit for your car so you can stream whatever to car audio. Got an AUX input on your car stereo?
The FM is currently not supported by wp8 although Snapdragon does support it... hopefully in a future OS update...
02-20-2013, 12:58 AM #3
- 57 Posts
02-20-2013, 01:00 AM #4
- 126 Posts
Why not considering buying a bluetooth kit for your car. It serves two purposes: listening to music as well as handsfree calling over bluetooth. You may learn more about this product at amazon...
Amazon.com: Belkin Bluetooth Car Hands-Free Kit for Apple iPod, Apple iPhone, BlackBerry,and Android Smartphones, US Version: MP3 Players & Accessories
Good luck :)
- 02-20-2013, 08:53 AM #6Windows Phone Central Moderator "Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'." - Apparently you can have an iPhone transplant...
- 02-20-2013, 01:04 PM #7
Thanks for the great ideas. I won't get a car kit installed since my car is pretty old now and I'll be getting a new one later this year. Didn't think about bluetooth because its rare for me to use it but I'll look into it as well as the ones that plug into the headphone jack. Thanks!
- By Roadkillin in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2013, 07:20 AM
- By riffraffy in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 12Last Post: 09-13-2012, 04:34 AM
- By SteveF101 in forum HTC TITAN IIReplies: 6Last Post: 08-14-2012, 05:28 PM
- By Soaked in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2011, 08:30 AM