Good day all,
    I have the new L822 from Verizon, I must say I really do like this phone but I need help with two issues that the “Verizon sales team” couldn’t help me with.
    1- My old Blackberry 8330 crapped out and all my data is un-obtainable and can’t be transferred to my new Nokia via their little transfer box: I do however have the .csv file on a thumb-drive. Does anyone know how to transfer that data to the Nokia?
    2- I need/want to get rid (delete) all the contacts that appeared when I accepted the “Facebook” app when we first logged into the phone at the Verizon store. I didn’t really want the 300+ people on FB in my work phone. Does anyone know how to rid the FB contacts and even the FB app/account on the phone?
    Thanks to anyone and everyone,
    Bob

I have no idea about the first one, but for the second it's easy. Go to Settings>Applications>People>Filter my contact list and then uncheck FB.

Global Posts
    2,705 Global Posts
    For contacts transfer, I have had good luck with the Nokia App, Transfer my Data. I connects to the old phone with Bluetooth and reads the contacts and copies them to the 822. I have done this for several phones, but not sure I did it with a BB. It is pretty cool and worth a try.