01-28-2013, 06:29 PM #1
- 32 Posts
Stopped by VZW and played with the new Ativ Odyssey. It actually fits quite comfortably in the hand. The smaller screen isn't bad. I'd probably choose this over the awkward-feeling 8X. And I'd still choose the 822 over both.
Any of you messed with the Odyssey yet? Thoughts on how it compares to our Nokia?
01-29-2013, 04:32 AM #4
- 32 Posts
I got excited as the phone screens started getting bigger - but I still have yet to buy one bigger than 4.3". I'd like to buy a Note 2 or something similar eventually, but I don't know if I could handle a 5"+ screen every day. Holding the Odyssey yesterday was actually a breath of fresh air. Call me crazy, but I love being able to hold my phone and type all with one hand.
The 8X screen size isn't the problem. It's those horribly large, sharp corners. It's almost like they made the phone as unergonomic as possible lol.
- By PuckCowboy in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 133Last Post: 01-20-2013, 03:00 PM
- By Ruined in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2012, 04:10 PM
- By aventador779 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 28Last Post: 11-09-2012, 09:12 AM
- By Ruined in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 5Last Post: 11-07-2012, 04:10 PM
- By gzlesk in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2012, 02:22 PM