• 1 Post By ttsoldier
  • 1 Post By fusioncept

Global Posts
    1,127 Global Posts
    Which color do you recommend?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,337 Global Posts
    I got the white. I can't remember if there was a gray one in the store when I got mine, but I like the white. The drawbacks for me are the white is glossy and slippery. I ended up getting a case because I had several near drops.

Global Posts
    2,839 Global Posts
    I recommend getting the colour YOU like.

Geez. Flip a coin if you must. Because for the split second that coin is mid-air, you'll finally realize what color you really want.
    hopmedic likes this.

White, as I don't believe you can get the wireless charging cover in grey.

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I have a black. Surprisingly, The matte is very slippery. In fact, much more slippery than the gloss. I think the white looks better anyway, as long as you don't have a job where your hands get dirty..
    Wow, that's a pretty subjective question.... If you like, we can all decide what apps to put on it as well.... And when to charge it, whether to get the charging plate or not, even what to have for dinner.......
    - Rich

WPCentral.com | WPCentral Store | Mobile Nations Forum Rules

Join Bing Rewards and get rewarded - and get me a few bonus points!

Global Posts
    1,127 Global Posts
    OK, you can also do my homework and go to school for me. Then pay for college and get me a good paying job. LOL

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I have a Grey with a Grey Wireless charging back (Not sold in stores) that I am looking to sell...if interested please PM me.

Global Posts
    1,127 Global Posts
    Nah, I'm going to get red. Also I don't need wireless charging because the plate is too expensive.
    There was a gray Lumia 920 that looked pretty sweet, however, I don't think the 822 looks that good in gray. Go with white. ;)

"Engineering is more than just the number of megapixels." - Stephen Elop
    Quote Originally Posted by Figure 8 Dash View Post
    There was a gray Lumia 920 that looked pretty sweet, however, I don't think the 822 looks that good in gray. Go with white. ;)

http://i.imgur.com/UhKZDPP.jpg?1?1380
    That image doesn't do the gray any justice. Color is always a matter of personal preference, but I found the gray to be the best looker of the original three colors. I haven't seen the red yet, so that may look better. But the gray provides a nice contrast and looks great when you take the whole phone in.

That center image isn't even the right tone. Verizon or someone likely modified the coloring digitally because the gray phone has black buttons, not gray ones. I think they digitally recolored a phone with that one, especially since the bezels on the top and sides are more prominent in the actual product.

Just like all the 822s, pictures don't do it justice. The shame is that VZW doesn't carry gray in store.
    Personally I have the black it nice Verizon didn't have red at the time I believe it's coming for valentines. Color to me is only 2nd to the device and the 822 is fantastic so good luck either way on YOUR choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by pmhgeneral View Post
    Personally I have the black it nice Verizon didn't have red at the time I believe it's coming for valentines. Color to me is only 2nd to the device and the 822 is fantastic so good luck either way on YOUR choice.
    Ditto. Regardless of the color, the 822 is fantastic. Absolutely LOVE the phone. It's going to be hard to get me away from buying Nokias from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. MacPhisto View Post
    The shame is that VZW doesn't carry gray in store.
    They do where I'm at in VA.

The white looks like a sports car. I guess the red would too, but I think the white is just the right amount of LOOK AT ME, IM A LUMIA. :)

--
    Favorite Phone: Nokia Lumia
    Favorite Portable: Asus Transformer
    interopbyt likes this.

Global Posts
    705 Global Posts
    i have the and really like it but if youre going to cover it with a case i say just get black since most cases cover the colored part of the phone.