01-21-2013, 08:46 AM #1
- 18 Posts
I'm hearing impaired and need a phone that has excellent call quality. I've read some reviews that say the 822 has sub-par quality but I read others that say it has excellent quality. Instead of relying on biased reviews, what are your thoughts from real-world experience?
I realize that carrier, signal strength, and many other factors help determine call quality, but I'm more concerned with the device itself. Is the speakerphone decent? Is the ear port small or large? Easy or difficult to hold to your ear? Etc.
- 01-21-2013, 09:00 AM #2
I would say I have always had good call quality with the ear speaker, it is large on top of phone by the Nokia logo, also the speaker phone speakers are on the bottom of the phone and also sounds great in my opinion. Much better than my trophy. You also asked about the jack it is the standard size for ear plugs if I remember 2mm?
Good luck on your choice.
You have to Ask Yourself just one question, Do You Feel Lucky?
01-21-2013, 07:38 PM #3
- 559 Posts
Call quality has been good for me. I haven't really done any official testing or anything but from day-to-day use it seems pretty darn good. I'll try to pay more attention to it and see if my thoughts on it change any. The speaker port on the top is about 1 cm long. I haven't used the speakerphone myself.
- By deadwrong03 in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 62Last Post: 03-24-2013, 10:52 PM
- By db4williams in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2012, 04:52 AM
- By mjfadaway in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 7Last Post: 11-07-2012, 12:05 PM
- By Arsynic in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2012, 12:25 PM
- By andrelamont in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 22Last Post: 09-07-2012, 06:56 PM