- 01-13-2013, 07:38 PM #1
Anybody who previously owned a Trophy find the scrolling smoother than on the 822? It seems like when I scroll sometimes it sort of jerks just slightly the opposite way then scrolls. I'm going to see if I can get a video uploaded to show it in action. I also feel like the accuracy of the touch screen isn't as good as it was on the Trophy. Any thoughts?
- 01-13-2013, 09:56 PM #4
I can't say I have noticed that at all. I have found Bluetooth to be mediocre compared to the Trophy, and the lack of a useable turn by turn directions app to be problematic (Nokia Drive is a bad joke). Otherwise, everything is a step up from the Trophy.
01-13-2013, 10:41 PM #5
- 20 Posts
01-13-2013, 11:34 PM #6
- 291 Posts
I have an 822 and a Trophy right next to each other here. The scrolling and touch sensitivity is about the same between the two, except when selecting a tile the 822 appears to be smoother. I was not able to observe the Trophy being smoother at any point.
I think you may just be getting used to some of the differences between AMOLED and LCD technology. LCD has lower motion resolution, which results in more motion blur and perhaps to you the illusion of greater smoothness.
- By bigkevbosky in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 118Last Post: 12-03-2012, 12:02 PM
- By hasasimo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-17-2012, 04:03 AM
- By Maziar.a in forum HTC TITANReplies: 11Last Post: 12-21-2011, 08:00 PM
- By mozzarella72 in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 14Last Post: 10-01-2011, 01:09 PM
- By CaliforniaMan in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2011, 08:59 PM