01-16-2013, 06:43 AM #5
- 1,033 Posts
Just a tip - put a screen protector on the phone before you put it in the case. With the hole in the top for the speaker, light sensor, and FFC, there's a possibility of getting something between the built-in screen protector and the phone. If you do, depending on what it is, it could scratch the screen. I had something get inside mine - not sure what it was, but it left a mark on the screen protector that I had put on the phone prior to the OtterBox.--
Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.
- 01-18-2013, 06:37 AM #8
Yes it will. Just remove case and you will see where screen prot is glued to frame. It will come off very easy. Get a regular screen protector. Your screen will look so much better. It won't hurt the fit of the case in any way.
01-18-2013, 11:11 AM #9
- 18 Posts
I actual noticed that too. My phone is currently using the otterbox. My hate of its screen protector, bulkiness (I work as an analyst...so...), terrible belt clip AND the price made me purchase the incipio dual pro. I hope it is thinner. I hope to do a side by side comparison soon.
Once I get it, either the otterbox will stay without its screen protector. OR the incipio will win, I'll get some extra cash to put towards a bigger micro SD card.
- 01-20-2013, 11:41 AM #10
yep ditch the otterbox built in screen protector, and dont use the holster since it seems to still go in and out of a pocket pretty well and just call otterbox and maybe after enough calls and complaints about the holster a revision will be made faster
- By johnmcd348 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 01-27-2012, 11:59 AM
- By daknarr in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 11-28-2011, 10:10 PM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2011, 06:11 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 10-05-2011, 11:51 PM
- By 3DPiper in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2011, 10:24 AM