- 12-28-2012, 08:49 PM #1
So my son got a new 822 the other day. He has a valid Xbox Live account. When the guy at Verizon setup his phone, he said it HAD to be an msn.com account. As a result, now when he tries to login to his Xbox Live account on the phone, it ONLY gives him a choice to create a NEW account. It doesn't let him enter his existing account. Is this right??? Should the Verizon guy have actually used his EXISTING Xbox Live account to setup the phone? Thanks in advance.
- By jleebiker in forum XBOXReplies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2012, 07:20 PM
- By puredrive07 in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2012, 03:15 PM
- By E_man5112 in forum XBOXReplies: 4Last Post: 02-29-2012, 07:48 PM
- By wpusercanada in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2011, 11:01 PM
- By KallDrexx in forum ZuneReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2011, 11:25 AM