I cannot find the accessories settings in my 822, does it only show up after I buy a NFC accessory? I'm thinking of the charging stand
    Yes, it'll only show up once you link up with a Nokia accessory that has NFC.
    - Rich

WPCentral.com | WPCentral Store | Mobile Nations Forum Rules

Join Bing Rewards and get rewarded - and get me a few bonus points!

No, that's not true. It won't show up. I've been going through the same thing. I have a charging stand with NFC and no accessories setting on my 822. As far as I can tell, only the 920s have the accessories setting. I and another user in the forums have been in contact with Nokia to get the issue figured out. You can follow our thread in the 822 forum. I plan to update when I hear back from Nokia.

Ok thank you
    Is it supposed to show up (that was my impression)?
    - Rich

WPCentral.com | WPCentral Store | Mobile Nations Forum Rules

Join Bing Rewards and get rewarded - and get me a few bonus points!

Someone posted a link in comments on the article on WPCentral on how to get it on your phone. I clicked it on my computer, but said I needed to download it on my phone. Long story short, you need to click the link itself on your phone, searching in the app store won't do it. I did so, it brought up the app perfectly, saw that it was a Nokia app and downloaded it. When it downloads, it appears in the app list as it downloads, but then it will disappear. If you go to your settings menu, you will then see the Accessories setting added.

Feel free to read through the article on the main page, but if you want the link, here it is

accessories | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by hopmedic View Post
    Is it supposed to show up (that was my impression)?
    I guess I'm not sure. It doesn't at this point, maybe it's supposed to? It seems to me as if the 920s come with it installed as it has more application than just the NFC. But I can't verify that.

Nokia had me try to resets with no success, then a tech called me after I sent in screen shots and a video. Waiting for "tier 3" to call me back.

Quote Originally Posted by nwildcat View Post
    Someone posted a link in comments on the article on WPCentral on how to get it on your phone. I clicked it on my computer, but said I needed to download it on my phone. Long story short, you need to click the link itself on your phone, searching in the app store won't do it. I did so, it brought up the app perfectly, saw that it was a Nokia app and downloaded it. When it downloads, it appears in the app list as it downloads, but then it will disappear. If you go to your settings menu, you will then see the Accessories setting added.

Feel free to read through the article on the main page, but if you want the link, here it is

accessories | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    Thank you, finally! That's what I've been trying to track down on several forum posts on here, but couldn't ever get a response. That worked! I couldn't find it by searching.