12-09-2012, 12:28 PM #1
- 74 Posts
Is there an easier way to zoom in/out when taking pictures and recording video than doing the two finger crimping on the screen? Particularly when taking a video it doesn't always work too good and most of the time I end up accidentally stopping the video which totally ruins the video. I thought maybe the volume button would do the zooming when in camera mode but that doesn't seem to be the case.
- By hueikar in forum Developers CornerReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2012, 04:35 AM
- By phpfreek2007 in forum Developers CornerReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2012, 01:45 AM
- By shiftF in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 29Last Post: 05-17-2012, 02:44 PM
- By wasonamit in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 8Last Post: 04-11-2012, 10:28 AM
- By XBWillem in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2012, 04:28 PM