- 12-03-2012, 03:11 PM #1
Red is the one on the far right, "Verizon Red" is the one at the very end on the bottom. On the phone they look the same - they really do! This is a screen cap and for some reason now that I have saved it to my computer they do look different.
12-03-2012, 03:35 PM #2
- 65 Posts
Verizon added their own red to the theme colors? Of the two reds you mentioned, I like the Verizon Red, but prefer the sort of red garnet color next to the regular red. Even though they looked similar when looking at the grid, did they look any different when you applied the theme?
- 12-04-2012, 10:20 PM #5
hmm i can see a difference in the verizon red and the regular red. maybe i am looking to close though. the only thing i can tell on screen is that the verizon red is a little more washed out and not as bright if u will. thats what ive been noticing. maybe my eyes are just weird who knows
- 12-05-2012, 01:52 AM #7
12-05-2012, 10:29 AM #10
- 941 Posts
- By rajkumr in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 02-17-2013, 09:37 AM
- By theetommyt in forum HTC 8XReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2012, 10:06 AM
- By d03jke in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 47Last Post: 11-03-2011, 11:13 AM
- By kregstrong in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 05-31-2011, 11:13 AM
- By gator in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2011, 09:56 AM