Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    3,299 Global Posts
    The Nokia Lumia 822 is my first Nokia device and I am very pleased with the build quality. The fit and finish is far superior to any device I have owned in 15 years.

Global Posts
    365 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by o4liberty View Post
    The Nokia Lumia 822 is my first Nokia device and I am very pleased with the build quality. The fit and finish is far superior to any device I have owned in 15 years.
    I agree, with the exception of my iPhone 4. The only complaint I have about this device is how the back cover attaches to the phone. I feel like I am going to break it every time I put it on.

Don't forget to thank and like anyone who deserves it!

Global Posts
    688 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ironsoulreaver View Post
    I agree, with the exception of my iPhone 4. The only complaint I have about this device is how the back cover attaches to the phone. I feel like I am going to break it every time I put it on.

Back covers are like this now. Have you ever played with a GS3 and it's back cover? Oh my lord, flimsy as all heck. I really don't get whats so great about the GS3 design.

I am just happy the 822 back cover kind of sits *in* the back of the phone, it doesn't wrap around the sides so theres a gap on the edges. I like that.

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ironsoulreaver View Post
    My Galaxy Nexus was the same way. This is a *little* better, though, because with the Nexus, you had to pull at the cover. I found that with the 822, all I had to do was pop the battery cover at the notch, and then slide my thumbnail all the way around the cover, and it would come off easily.