- 11-18-2012, 06:20 AM #1
I see on Nokia's website that the 822 accessories show the wireless charging stand. When I go to Verizon's website, they don't offer it. My friend bought his 920 through AT&T so if I had him pick me up a stand from AT&T, would it work with the Verizon 822?
I really would like this wireless stand on my office desk. :)
- 11-18-2012, 08:51 AM #7
What's truly irritating about this is that, at the Verizon store, the Nokia Wireless Charging Stand is displayed DIRECTLY below the 822. So they're trying to sell a stand that can't be used yet with the phone that's displayed directly above it?
11-18-2012, 09:15 PM #10
- 8 Posts
Nokia's website STILL lists "Qi wireless charging" as a feature. no asterisks or nothing.
- 11-19-2012, 04:14 AM #11
Well technically, it is a feature of the phone, but it is a feature that requires more than what comes in the box, so they should be putting that in more than just fine print, but since
sharkslawyers can't read anything larger than fine print, it's probably somewhere in the fine print.
- 11-19-2012, 07:35 AM #12
- 11-19-2012, 01:14 PM #13
Funny thing is that they put wireless charging into the HTC phones, but I don't see any HTC chargers... so they're selling the Nokia chargers. Who doesn't see the irony in that???
BTW, the charging backs for the 822 have been found.
11-20-2012, 03:32 PM #15
- 98 Posts
- By wp8nyc in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 11-13-2012, 04:32 PM
- By 0im in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 11-13-2012, 10:18 AM
- By superscientific in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2012, 01:36 PM
- By Brian McBride in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2012, 07:42 PM
- By joeynox in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2012, 10:04 AM