11-17-2012, 05:24 PM #1
- 3 Posts
Does everyone else get sound out of both of the speaker ports on the bottom of their phone? Mine only comes out of one, so if I hold it such that the speakers are to the right in landscape mode, I block the only sound from my device. =(
I take it I need to go back to the Verizon store and get a replacement?
11-17-2012, 05:57 PM #4
- 1,037 Posts
Nokia Lumia 822 Specifications - Nokia - USA
It does say "Integrated hands-free speaker"
I don't know what phone I was thinking of with two speakers down there, or if perhaps I read something that was mistaken about this one, but even the 920 says "speaker" not "speakers", so apparently there IS only one speaker. I was sure I'd seen more than one in the presentation, but after looking at the spec sheet, I realize that it was MICROPHONES that I am thinking of - there are three mics for noise canceling.
- 11-17-2012, 06:12 PM #6
- By justwar88 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 8Last Post: 06-15-2012, 02:45 PM
- By mlads in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 6Last Post: 05-08-2012, 08:57 AM
- By Dave Blake in forum HTC TITANReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2011, 04:06 PM
- By ajbradsher in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2011, 03:59 PM
- By rlb914 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 9Last Post: 07-06-2011, 11:31 PM