Did Verizon enabled Visual Voicemail feature on WP8? It's not working on the Trophy.
    Someone over on the Verizon community forums said he's using it on 822, and it works. My phone has a setup for it, and it said I qualify for a 30 day trial, but I stopped there. I didn't want to go any farther until I found out what Verizon was going to charge for this little privilege. The person over on VZW forums said it was $3 a month.
    Thanked by:

They never enabled it for any WP7.x phones so not sure if that has changed, but it's a carrier thing.
    "Bro, you know I lift cause I use a Lumia 920..."
    Quote Originally Posted by hopmedic View Post
    Someone over on the Verizon community forums said he's using it on 822, and it works. My phone has a setup for it, and it said I qualify for a 30 day trial, but I stopped there. I didn't want to go any farther until I found out what Verizon was going to charge for this little privilege. The person over on VZW forums said it was $3 a month.
    Yep. $2.99. The app is great, actual visual voice mail too. Can delete, listen, save, all from the app. I think you can even respond. Very impressed, but not so impressed with an extra $3 a month.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    480 Global Posts
    I've been using youmail for years now. Service is free, personalized and you can even get a free magikmail app. I liked it so much I purchased the full version.
    Thanked by:

Grr. It's working fine on the iPhone without the extra $3/month. Why? Verizon Why? /rant

Quote Originally Posted by Getintothegame View Post
    Yep. $2.99. The app is great, actual visual voice mail too. Can delete, listen, save, all from the app. I think you can even respond. Very impressed, but not so impressed with an extra $3 a month.
    So they made it an app not integrated into the call history?
    "Bro, you know I lift cause I use a Lumia 920..."
    Quote Originally Posted by iPaid2Much View Post
    Grr. It's working fine on the iPhone without the extra $3/month. Why? Verizon Why? /rant
    I believe the iPhone OS requires it.

Quote Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
    So they made it an app not integrated into the call history?
    That is correct. It is a separate app. The button in 'Phone' will call voicemail, not the app.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintothegame View Post
    Just curious, how do you save the voicemails? I do not see the option available.