- 10-08-2013, 02:31 PM #2
Since it is just made of plastic, and doesn't have any electronics in it (I think...) it should be safe to clean it with water, but just keep in mind that it has to be COMPLETELY dry before you put it back on.
10-08-2013, 07:57 PM #3
- 183 Posts
No. If it's the wireless charging shell it has those components. Anyway, it has a plate at the top for NFC with contacts.
Use a microfiber cloth. A nice fluffy one is way better than a tiny lens cloth. Use a damp (not wet) cloth for a stubborn external mark, but leave it dry.
- By WinAndTech in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-12-2013, 04:50 PM
- By dayoungtx in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 8Last Post: 10-09-2013, 07:59 PM
- By Paul Scofield in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:05 PM
- By loribinca in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2013, 09:26 PM
- By abhishake620 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 04:22 PM