- 09-12-2013, 03:15 AM #1
Hi guys, I'm really love this phone, but after amber update ( I have updated my phone via nsu to 3002, when the updating ended nsu warned your update failed recover it, so I clicked the recover button then my phone restarted, and amber is loaded ) I have overheating issue, when I opened 3g and surf in the net,Facebook,twitter,6tag phone is burning in 10 mins, so my battery drains in 2-3 hours, its really annoying, who has any idea for this issue ?
Sent from my Lumia 820 using Tapatalk
- 09-12-2013, 05:46 AM #2
Maybe a Hard Reset (Both Volume buttons + Power Button) will work.Proud owner of a Nokia Lumia 520 in Cyan and a HTC 7 Mozart! I have developed one app!
Look at my band's channel! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPghwXNoo65KaARZtxDJm1g
We are instrumental, and we do multiple genres, If you like our sounds and wish to download or listen to more, check our Soundcloud account! https://soundcloud.com/marigoldrock
I also own a iPod Touch 5th gen 32GB, a Macbook Air mid-2012 (128GB) and a Blackberry Playbook.
- By ozug in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 7Last Post: 10-05-2013, 05:46 PM
- By Bipin Das in forum HTC 8XReplies: 11Last Post: 09-12-2013, 06:50 AM
- By cwbcpa in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 04:09 PM
- By Abhishek Belkar in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2013, 10:10 AM
- By eugie in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2013, 10:37 AM