- 08-25-2013, 05:58 AM #1
My OS version on my Lumia 820 is 8.0.9903.10 and I have no updates available... I only recently noticed this while waiting for GDR2. And GDR1 was apparently 8.0.10? The reason I question this is my amber update is supposed to be available but I can't update... I want amber&gdr2 so bad but now I worry that my phone won't update at all?? Someone please give me some clarity... Why is Nokia saying amber is available for Lumia 820 in New Zealand but I can't get it? Thanks.
- 08-25-2013, 06:31 AM #2
You are definitely on an older os revision, but if you could post your firmware revision number that will give us a better idea. In the end its up to your carrier to provide updates, so they should be your first port of call.
- 08-25-2013, 12:26 PM #3
Thanks for your reply. Firmware version: 1232.2107.1241.1000
And in regard to getting updates. If the Nokia site is saying it's available shouldn't that be correct? I live in New Zealand also, none of our phones are attached to a carrier. The Lumia 820 is only available from Vodafone here, buy I bought mine online and use it with Telecom. Thanks.
08-26-2013, 04:45 PM #5Do you long for a little app that would change your day? Let me know!
- 279 Posts
- By Oulio in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 10-15-2013, 04:24 PM
- By yeto in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 13Last Post: 09-14-2013, 11:01 AM
- By T Moore in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2013, 10:57 PM
- By Auric Jarrel in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2013, 02:36 PM
- By irsham saudulla in forum Windows 8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2013, 09:42 AM