- 08-23-2013, 11:22 PM #2
Yes, you can.
Though, I recommend it only to download apps not available in your country.I'm still looking forward to a 3DS.
I participate in a forum centered around Microsoft products.
Fortunately, this forum is friendly to us Nintendo fans.
11-01-2013, 02:36 AM #6
- 943 Posts
go to settings, language+region, set country/region to whatever you want and after that there will appear an option to reboot phone, tap on it and your device will reboot applying changes.
You don't have to hard-reset your phone each time.. lol :)
11-01-2013, 02:51 AM #7
- 2 Posts
No that way settings are changed just for the phone it doesn't affect marketplace region, which we want to change to get region specific apps. I found a correct way in another post . We need to change region from Xboxlive.com . To change marketplace region . Catch is that you have to wait 3 months to change region again..
11-01-2013, 03:22 AM #8
- 943 Posts
This thread is posted in Lumia 820 section, it's not Windows Phone 7 thread. This works perfectly on WP8. That's why I didn't understand what do you mean. :)
Anyway, I heard that you can change xbox region settings only once for 3months. So, be careful ;)
- By Manojkumar_25 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 02-28-2014, 09:00 AM
- By NatKingColeslaw in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 66Last Post: 01-05-2014, 11:12 AM
- By rynthnyltrr in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2013, 10:30 PM
- By Shad0wguy in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2013, 05:45 PM
- By barareklam in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2013, 12:29 PM