- 08-23-2013, 02:49 PM #1
Just bought and received my 820 today & although enjoying it, I'm a bit concerned about the brightness of the icon (windows 8 logo - home button) at the bottom. It seems very dull/dim and not at all bright in comparison to the icons either side of it. Can anyone tell me if this is normal or possibly a fault with the phone?
Thanks in advance
- By poiman in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 12Last Post: 09-08-2013, 08:33 AM
- By mmar1974 in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 8Last Post: 09-03-2013, 10:31 AM
- By techiez in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 5Last Post: 08-25-2013, 07:43 AM
- By nickg0413 in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2013, 03:18 PM
- By St_Deborah in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2013, 02:40 PM