- 08-20-2013, 08:13 AM #1
I have a Nokia Lumia 820 from UK, which was apparently gifted by the Nokia guys itself, with OS version 1232.2107.1241.1001. I don't see any mention of this version in Nokia Support Page for Amber. Also when I checked with Nokia Care Suite, the product version is not listed there too.
I am using this in India Any idea what can be done ?
- 08-22-2013, 03:45 AM #4
You'll get it right around the time people in the UK get their updates.
They rely on the where the phone is from rather than where you are currently in.Reviver of Forum Games! I'm TheWPCTraveler over on Nintendo Life, as well.
3DS Friend Code: 1779-1560-3109 | NNID: TheWPCTraveler
Devices: Lumia 630, ASUS T100, Nintendo 3DS XL.
Now Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Useful Forums Shortcuts:
Alt-F4: Try it out!
- By techiedude007 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 11Last Post: 12-08-2013, 10:00 PM
- By makeskmr in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 36Last Post: 09-09-2013, 09:39 AM
- By BigTcz in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 7Last Post: 08-25-2013, 07:53 AM
- By vidhunprakashmk in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2013, 06:58 AM
- By LMZR in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2013, 06:13 AM