05-31-2013, 02:02 PM #1
- 1 Posts
I recently bought a nokia lumia 820 on 8 may but soon i m facing some problems with it. My whats app is not working. even though i tried reinstalling it several times but d problem is dat it keeps on showing not connected in d settings option. N viber i cant even connect to it. same goes for we chat as well. I cant send any message to my friends on whats app n neither can dey. Even though dey can see dat i m in whats app. Another problem is with my datacable. My laptop does not recognise it. i m using a dell studio laptop with windows vista. But whenever i connect it through d datacable the installation process is not complete. they ask me a cd in order to continue to install it but i havent received any cd with my phone. I tried asking a nokia person frm where i bought it but it was of no help. So plz help me soon. i m frm guwahati, assam-781022
06-04-2013, 02:57 AM #2
- 257 Posts
You need install "Windows Phone desktop app" to connect your phone to pc. It works with windows 7/8, i'm not sure about vista.
& You can access the internet but these chat apps not working is very wierd.
- 06-04-2013, 04:02 AM #3
Hmm. Try a soft reset and see if it solves the problem. (volume down + power button until screen turns off)
Also, you shouldn't need to install the WP app to connect your phone to PC. Nor should you need a CD to install the necessary drivers.I don't have a phone right now. At least, a working one.
06-05-2013, 09:18 AM #4
- 257 Posts
^ this is what everyone says, but my 820 and 620 none worked before installing the desktop app. Just saying.
- By cphilyaw in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 01-31-2013, 02:27 PM
- By pmacdonald2 in forum HTC 8SReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2013, 10:25 AM
- By i s a b e l l a in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2012, 08:21 AM
- By Mike Canniff in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2012, 11:59 AM
- By Tbonenga in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2012, 02:05 PM