- 03-10-2013, 04:55 PM #1
hmm just reliased my phone has been quiet, no emails no whatapps etc, sent a test message from my phone to email and nothing.... sync them again and now getting errors. i have to go on each email adress, hold the button and sync and it will work.
Im travelling to holland tomorrow and i need my phone to talk to the kids etc and im worrying now it will need a full hard reset and i wont be able to use it or indeed sort it out there.
- 03-10-2013, 05:11 PM #2
This has happened to me quite a few times. It generally happens when your phone tries to sync and doesn't find any network at all (speculation!). I generally have to restart my phone to get the auto-sync working or just manually sync the accounts. This has only started occurring since about 6-7 days.I close threads to save cats.
The way not everyone can have their own loaf of bread, not everyone should create a new thread!
...and then God said, let there be a search button and there was a huge one on top!
- 03-10-2013, 06:27 PM #5
Yes this is happening to me as well. One time all voice calls and messages I was not getting. I had to reboot my phone and then I was able to get voice calls and text messages again..
I had about 4 voicemails appear as well.
This happened to me twice since January, last time was a couple of weeks ago.
At&t in the Seattle Area (Issaquah, Bellevue, Redmond)
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express ProTwitter: @rdubmu
- By SteveISU in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2012, 11:48 AM
- By aaronchow0727 in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2012, 08:21 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 7Last Post: 12-07-2011, 03:13 PM
- By JBozz in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2011, 02:49 PM
- By valeuche in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 08-26-2011, 03:01 PM