- 03-07-2013, 05:43 AM #1
I'll make it plain and simple.
Nokia's in-ear headphones have NO basses!
I'm trying with my phone and my pc and the hadphones sound just awful.
Sound quality is good when I use the old iPhone's headphones but I can't hear low frequencies with the Nokia's!
Am I doing something wrong?
I've never seen that kind of headphones.
I've changed the "gum" part to fit my ear but still no success.
What's wrong with them?
- By pjskiboy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 23Last Post: 11-12-2012, 09:57 PM
- By agharta in forum HTC RadarReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2012, 05:39 PM
- By mismo in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 19Last Post: 08-24-2012, 03:23 PM
- By GhostITMG in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2012, 01:18 PM
- By mapexvenus in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2011, 05:17 PM