02-21-2013, 10:46 AM #1
- 149 Posts
My girlfriend wanted to update to Portico today, but her 820 has been stuck on the spinning gears-screen for over five hours now. Does this mean it is bricked? Do we have to go back to the store to get a replacement or is there another way to fix this? I'm reluctant to do a hard reset because I'm afraid she might lose things that are precious to her, like her Ragdoll Run scores... Please, help me help my girlfriend out!
02-22-2013, 02:00 AM #4
- 149 Posts
We must have soft reset it about a hundred times :P But anyway, we decided to just let it run the gears for a few more hours, and guess what? The phone turned on again after approximately 9 hours of updating! And it gets even better: Portico hasn't even been installed. Now my girlfriend is scared to install it and will stick with the old firmware. But thanks for the help guys!
- By Al Lo in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2013, 05:38 AM
- By BADASH_MOMO in forum HTC TITANReplies: 6Last Post: 03-04-2013, 04:49 PM
- By BigMouse in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2012, 05:35 AM
- By power5 in forum HTC TITANReplies: 20Last Post: 11-18-2012, 09:31 AM
- By downhillrider in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 13Last Post: 08-11-2012, 01:04 PM