Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

On my Nokia Lumia 820, the alarm doesn't ring sometimes. Sometimes it doesn't ring after snoozing. It is difficult to take these things up with the service personnel because I can't recreate the problem at will, but it surely exists. I lost several hours in the past few weeks due to missed alarms and me sleeping. Any one else can confirm this problem?

I have the same with my htc 8x using the wP8 app .. I found it was omitting to ensure each time I set an alarm time it was saved properly

That's concerning!! I better not show up late to work 'cause of my phone!!

My husband and I have the same phones and we have recurring alarms set for the past couple weeks. I heard him this morning calling in because his alarm didn't go off. Couple hours later I wake up 1/2 hour after my alarm was supposed to go off. Both our alarms failed the same day and we had changed nothing in routine. Both plugged in and on like every night. No alarm settings changed. We are light sleepers. WTH???? Trippy weird. Anyone else have this happen today. Windows Lumia 810 through t-mobile using built in alarm app.

I have the HTC 8x and have also been having this problem. The only pattern that I've noticed so far is that it only seems to happen when I have the phone plugged in, although it does not happen every time the phone is plugged in. It is very random, sometimes will happen two days in a row, then won't happen again for two weeks. This is a huge concern for me, as it has already made me late to work numerous times - including today. Has anyone been able to find out anything about this issue? Guess I'll be setting a regular old alarm clock from now on, which is pretty sad.