Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pete Almanza
    Developer

Wifi is always on. And all i did was mainly web browsing and installing apps the whole day. Is it normal or should I availcmy very limited 3 day replacement now?

So......Wifi is always on? Well that contributes to the heat, any services running, how fast and actively you go through an app, things of that nature, etc. For example, my 920 will be cool, no heat problems at all, then I'll open up Lomorgram (no WiFi on at all) and starting applying filters, then another filter, then another, and 10-15 filters later, my phone is warm. It's because I was blazing through the application features.
    --__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--

I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money. I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
    -Jack Kerouac
    Laura Knotek likes this.