Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bigkevbosky

I've owned my 820 for 4 weeks now after changing from blackberry.Heres a few things that get on my baps about it.....No blinking light on the front when you've missed a call/text etc.Transferring music and keeping the name and data of said music because i seem to lose it..not being able to scroll through music to a certain part/song etc (well annoying)...no bbci player or itv or 4 od player....if your on orange there is only two swapables available,deezer and russel grant does your stars!!great....not a lot of apps...apart from that it ain't bad,browsing the nets fast and Nokia drive betas good.
    Last edited by palandri; 01-28-2013 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Changed title

Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    For music, you can hold down on the forward button to fast forward.

Global Posts
    500 Global Posts
    Wouldn't you do some research before you buy a phone? You would've known it had no LED notification light. How can you possibly make a complaint about something you knew about before you bought the product?
    Thanked by:
    teetod 
    Jupast likes this.

Global Posts
    580 Global Posts
    The OP is in luck because BB is releasing new phones soon. Take the 820 back before it's to late.
    When all else fails empty the magazine...

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I have also just moved from BB in the UK to an 820 on O2 and I've not regretted it so far. Yes the lack of a notifications light takes a bit of getting used to, but its no deal breaker for me. I have transferred music onto the 820 through Windows Media Player and it worked perfectly. I have to say that its the most impressive handset I've seen for quite a while, but I understand if you aren't getting on with it.