- 01-25-2013, 08:06 AM #1
I guss many Lumia 820 users think of buying a new shell for wireless charging.
But which on? It is hard to figur out how the shell actually look like in "real life", because the pictures on the web are a little bit different.
I bought the red,yellowand cyan cover and this is my result:
(somehow i am not able to post pictures(too big) -.- pictures in the skydrive folder:
The covers look great. The colors are nice and very clear.
Different to the normal case the camera is about 1mm. under the cover, this makes it more save against any objects.
You easily notice the difference between the normal case and the wireless charging shell. It is thicker and weighs a little bit more.
They also are more difficult to open.
- 02-18-2013, 05:12 AM #10
02-26-2013, 11:27 AM #12
- 2 Posts
02-26-2013, 12:57 PM #13
- 337 Posts
When I bought the 820, I figured I will eventually get the wireless charging shell and plate. Just last week, retailers started offering these charging plates and they are being sold for about 6000 rupees, which roughly translates to 60 dollars. Oddly enough, they are not offering the wireless shells yet, but I am going to take the amazon price of 30 dollars which converts to about 1500 rupees. If I were add this amount (7500) and thrown in a couple more thousands, I end up paying for a 920 without actually owning one. I was seriously hoping that the wireless shell/charging plate did not cost so much.
If it was less expensive, yeah, I would go for the red one :)
- By hink3000 in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 18Last Post: 10-10-2013, 05:34 PM
- By Mystictrust in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 51Last Post: 02-08-2013, 04:36 PM
- By sdoca in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2012, 01:27 PM
- By dan nensel in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2012, 11:22 AM
- By sifyganesh in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 11-15-2012, 01:37 PM