- 01-22-2013, 06:23 PM #1
Hi all, i have experience a minor issue with the startup screen on my lumia 820. When i shut down the phone for a long time (such as a night) and later I start it again, the startup screen looks like a static "snowy effect" (hard to describe), then, when the startup animations end, the o.s. looks normal.
This problem happen only if I shut down the phone for a long time. If I shut down the phone and then restart it immediately the startup animations are ok.
Anyone can help me to resolve this problem?
02-01-2013, 09:21 AM #6
- 102 Posts
You don't have to get a new one, it's only the start up screen. I have that too and my phone is perfect otherwise. I just wouldn't worry about it. Mine does that every second or third time I power it up. If you don't have any other problem with the phone, don't exchange it because of this. You might get one with more serious problems.instagram.com/greynightshirt
- By Nataku4ca in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 12Last Post: 06-11-2012, 08:30 PM
- By Anfik in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2011, 02:38 PM
- By kj_wp in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 11-16-2011, 02:10 AM
- By Shack2424 in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 3Last Post: 04-23-2011, 05:00 AM
- By jhzafrani#wp in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 6Last Post: 12-18-2010, 11:34 AM