- 01-14-2013, 07:42 AM #1
Hello guys, first of all im from chile so my english is no the best, today i drop mi phone and broken all the screen (doesn't work), so i have to replace, i found two types:
1- OEM Nokia Lumia 820 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Front Housing
2- OEM Nokia Lumia 820 Digitizer Touch Screen
so wich one i have to buy if i had only the screen broken?
02-05-2013, 01:23 AM #11
- 2 Posts
I replaced mine just yesterday. It was quite easy. Just be careful with the screws and don't over tighten them like I did because I broke 2 of the 3 screws near the battery compartment. It still holds and seals fine without the 2 broken screws. BTW, I bought the digitizer screen with Frame. The first one in your post has LCD included and the second one does not include the frame. If the display still works and just the touch is not working, you just need the digitizer.
- By ceuf in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 6Last Post: Today, 03:54 AM
- By Pratheesh Arridhas in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 32Last Post: 04-11-2013, 03:04 AM
- By cbarry1 in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2013, 05:23 PM
- By afgzee in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2013, 07:30 PM
- By Jasonny2012 in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2012, 06:05 AM