01-07-2013, 12:59 AM #1
- 2 Posts
I recently got my Lumia 820 and after 10 days started to run into various problems:
* Frozen Phone & SMS tile : They would get stuck on missed call or messages whereas i'd already read them. Either they would stay as unread or unseen.
* SMS sending : SMS just won't send
* Calls : Calls won't go through or i would be unreachable
* Emails, SMS tile will not update anymore although i have new messages.
* Homepage : When i click on a tile it makes me go back to the homepage instead of the inner page.
I am not sure if i should reset the phone, or wait for an update, or go to the Nokia care...
Anyone run into the same problems ?!
01-10-2013, 10:02 PM #4
- 2 Posts
Thanks for this tip...Seeing your post this morning I uninstall some apps i remembered to have downloaded before i run into those problems.
So far so good:
* the messaging tile is updating again.
* No more loading time when clicking on a tile.
* The tile gets me to the correct content and does not go back to the homepage.
I'll keep testing , but it definitely seems there is an improvement. Fingers crossed.
It's a shame that an app could bug your phone system that much ?! Makes me weary of downloading apps now...
- By Pratheesh Arridhas in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 32Last Post: 04-11-2013, 03:04 AM
- By fradchad in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 13Last Post: 02-21-2013, 06:11 PM
- By ZetaKappa in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2012, 05:35 AM
- By surezzh in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2012, 08:18 PM
- By rogihee in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2012, 02:53 AM