02-20-2013, 09:52 PM #2
- 1 Posts
May I ask some questions about Nokia Lumia 820
1) Is it support LTE?
2)where can I set my Nokia Lumia 820 for using LTE?
3) In my country we already launched LTE band III (1800Mhz) I can use USB-modem to access to our LTE but I use that simcard on my Nokia Lumia 820 and I can not use LTE only EDGE very slowly.
May someone can explain for me.
Thanks in advance.
02-22-2013, 09:58 AM #4
- 18 Posts
I bought my phone on negrielectronics and the item description says that the phone uses this bands:
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G Network WCDMA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 4G Network LTE 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600
Don't know if all the lumia 820 got the same bands in all the other countries.
- 04-26-2013, 06:14 AM #8
Its depends whether your connection, the chip which 820 uses is LTE ready but not activated in may varients. There was a method to flash the firmware which activats LTE but now as nokia has closed down its serves for public use a secondary option should be found !
- By tissotti in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 11-20-2012, 04:42 PM
- By sdoca in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2012, 02:21 PM
- By Blackwood504 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 30Last Post: 09-22-2012, 07:19 AM
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 03:32 PM
- By TJWINS in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 18Last Post: 09-08-2012, 04:55 AM