01-06-2013, 02:05 AM #1
- 2 Posts
I bought a 32gb microsd hc card today (class 10) from **** Smith (rushed decision I know). It doesn't show up at all in storage. I have read up and now realise it's not supported...tried the reset/restore etc and still nothing.
Can someone please recommend a good working sd card (64gb) that I can buy?
01-08-2013, 10:27 AM #6
- 386 Posts
For me it works, but first you have to reformat it to fat32 on your pc. There's a tool for that: FAT32 Format - Download
When you don't do it, it will read the card but only throw errors when you want to save something. I think it directly saves videos to the card, but I can't swear. And with 55 gb of music, don't shuffle all. the phone will hang for at least 20 seconds.. I hope this'll get fixed soon
- By mlcooper54 in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 37Last Post: 08-05-2013, 06:12 PM
- By ballanda in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 25Last Post: 06-26-2013, 05:30 AM
- By Spaghettirocker in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 4Last Post: 01-07-2013, 08:32 PM
- By c0dezer0 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 5Last Post: 10-23-2011, 08:39 AM
- By archer75 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 7Last Post: 10-15-2011, 01:21 PM