01-05-2013, 02:15 PM #1
- 2 Posts
Got a Lumia 820 for Christmas. Still getting used to it (coming from iPhone).
Noticed that after installing tunein radio app that after i open tunein and listen
to a station that when i press the volume control details of the last station i listened
to come up, even if i close tunein. Is this normal for this app?
Opening up the browser stops this from happening!?
Also getting screen jitter on certain websites which have heard happens on other lumias.
- 01-05-2013, 02:24 PM #2
You need Stop The Music. It will remove the media player controls from the top of your screen after you're done listening to music or TuneIn.
And if by jitters, you mean the screen constantly shifts positions, I get that when the screen is loading all it's elements. It stops when the page is fully loaded. Not sure if that is what you meant, though.
01-06-2013, 02:13 AM #4
- 2 Posts
Thanks for the information. Seems crazy you need to download an app to do this? Got a free one called musicstop which seems to be working ok.
The screen jitter is more of a flickering thing with certain websites. It's like the screen brightness is pulsating.
I had to post this reply from my iPhone, the keyboard crashed on my lumia every time I tried to type a reply...
Really like the look and size of the 820, the os not so sure about. Surely if a 2 yr old iPhone can post a reply a new windows phone should be able to.
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 03:32 PM
- By TJWINS in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 18Last Post: 09-08-2012, 04:55 AM
- By 9lives353 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 33Last Post: 12-26-2011, 07:38 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-04-2011, 07:47 PM
- By RedRooster in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2011, 04:33 PM