Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylai View Post
    i deselected all and my sim contact list is not showing. I tapped import sim contacts but it says already in phone contacts.. :(
    it most likely already synced them to yout hotmail/live account, so try selecting only that one.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by th0mas96 View Post
    it most likely already synced them to yout hotmail/live account, so try selecting only that one.
    thanks but hotmail and sim contact still mix together.

uh, I think importing them will automatically add them to hotmail, that's what it did for me.. I think there's no other way then. Maybe you can make another hotmail account and only add the contacts from SIM and then select it?

uh, I think importing them will automatically add them to hotmail, that's what it did for me.. I think there's no other way then. Maybe you can make another hotmail account and only add the contacts from SIM and then select it?
    well, thats something like you bought a burger but you need to make it yourself :/
    i love window 8 and nokia lumia so much i dont want to talk bad things about it but why so many problem still not slove? :S
    th0mas96 likes this.

can i buy apps with debit card? i really want to buy some app/games
    Developer

You can link your paypal with you debit card[given it has master or visa logo on it] then add it in your wallet
    Thanked by:

or you can just add a normal bank account, transfer some money from the bank account to paypal and use it for apps, that's the way I did it. For logging in the first time on the phone, you'll have to have at least 25€ (I don't know about other currencies).
    Thanked by:

when setting up first time, what is name on card??? my name or name of the bank?

erm, finally can buy apps but the apps i want not available in my country(Malaysia) :/
    so disappointed. Any idea how to buy apps that not available in my country?

or you can just add a normal bank account, transfer some money from the bank account to paypal and use it for apps, that's the way I did it. For logging in the first time on the phone, you'll have to have at least 25€ (I don't know about other currencies).
    so if i transfer some money to paypal, i will be able to buy apps from uk?(living in malaysia, but phone set to uk)
    Developer

Yes, I'm living in ph and my phone is set to US. A small tip tho. You would have to temporarily set your phone back to your country billing address so you can fill up the wallet info then just set it back afterwards to UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Reui View Post
    Yes, I'm living in ph and my phone is set to US. A small tip tho. You would have to temporarily set your phone back to your country billing address so you can fill up the wallet info then just set it back afterwards to UK.
    so what you mean is create paypal in my country then only set the phone to uk?

btw, between uk and us, which one has more advantage?(price, apps/games)
    Developer

I'm not sure if it is a bug but if you set your phone to another country you'll not be able to fill up the address form. It will be stuck to cities on the country your phone is set to. There are few apps that are exclusive to some region but you could just easily switch between marketplaces.

Where the **** is the microphone?! Calling experience is terrible and not update for it.....helpppppppppppppppppppppp

I have Nokia Lumia 820. My phone dont show SD card under STORE menu. I have tried every option but cant solve the problem. I want to install Apps from SD card but i am helpless.. Please help me.
    its 1.5GHz dual core snapdragon S4 same as lumia920
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakul Ahirrao View Post
    I have Nokia Lumia 820. My phone dont show SD card under STORE menu. I have tried every option but cant solve the problem. I want to install Apps from SD card but i am helpless.. Please help me.
    Try to restart your phone after copying the Apps into the SD card.Now go to store and check whether SD card option is there or not.If its not there wait for 5-10 min and go to store menu.You will find it.I have to restart everytime when I copy new apps to install.Everytime I wait for 5-10 min inorder to show SD card under store menu.

-can i manage the files & folder in the sd card via pc?
    -can i install apps/games to the sd car?
    -can i open file manager in lumia 820(for sd card storage)?
    -how much memory left in the lumia 820 one the first startup without sd card?
    -can i install apps that come from nokia to the sd card?
    -if not much memory left in built-in memory, will the performance decrease?
    -what is the best performance sd card class for lumia 820? i heard that some high class is lag/slower that lower class.
    Best card I found so far is Samsung Extreme. Read speed 70Mps and write 20Mps
    Current WP: Lumia 925
    Current WT: Microsoft Surface 2 w/ Touch Cover 2

History WP: Samsung Omnia W > Lumia 710 > Lumia 800 > Lumia 620 > Lumia 820 > Samsung ATIV S > Lumia 920
    History WT: Asus Vivo TAB Smart > Toshiba Encore 8 > Microsoft Surface RT

And reading this thread make me happy when I had to bought an SD card and gave a few more money, and don't experience those lag's :)
    Current WP: Lumia 925
    Current WT: Microsoft Surface 2 w/ Touch Cover 2

History WP: Samsung Omnia W > Lumia 710 > Lumia 800 > Lumia 620 > Lumia 820 > Samsung ATIV S > Lumia 920
    History WT: Asus Vivo TAB Smart > Toshiba Encore 8 > Microsoft Surface RT
    johnnylai likes this.
    Any expectation about the SD card can install apps and games there? Because, just to put Music and Videos on the SD, is not a good experience, there is no reason to make phones with SD card, and do not install apps there ... Some basic features like this needs to coming, URGENTLY!
    In the next update, we can expect that ? Or it is a dream that never will be real?
    Someone here knows that?

where can u get these wireless charging shells and cases for lumia 820??

Quote Originally Posted by Aveek Pradhan View Post
    where can u get these wireless charging shells and cases for lumia 820??
    Here, nokia official site.

anyone got the latest update???

can someone tell me
    how to install apps downloaded on PC to lumia 820???

i tried ZUNE its not detecting my device

Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amoled View Post
    can someone tell me
    how to install apps downloaded on PC to lumia 820???

i tried ZUNE its not detecting my device
    Zune is not for Lumia 820.

Try using this software

Windows Phone app for desktop (Preview 3) | Windows Phone 8 | Windows Phone How-to | Windows Phone (United Kingdom)
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast