Hey i using .live.com mail for my email and i change the sync setting to sync all time and now everytime i open hotmail it keep syncing and suddenly close the hotmail app.... i tried to sync manualy and make my lockscreen time out to never and just let it sync but over a hour i just keep syncing... i only have 20mail at the times....

and also i noticed that when i restart my phone and open people hub or other first party app it just open quickly but if i open hotmail and get sync issue every first party app show loading screen for a second.... it just like something wrong with hotmail...

anyone know the solution? i think it must be something wrong with sync setting but because everytime i open hotmail it keeps syncing so i can't access sync setting anymore...

Global Posts
    2,464 Global Posts
    turn off wifi and cellular and it will give up syncing so you can change the settings.

Quote Originally Posted by t0n1zz View Post
    Hey i using .live.com mail for my email and i change the sync setting to sync all time and now everytime i open hotmail it keep syncing and suddenly close the hotmail app.... i tried to sync manualy and make my lockscreen time out to never and just let it sync but over a hour i just keep syncing... i only have 20mail at the times....

and also i noticed that when i restart my phone and open people hub or other first party app it just open quickly but if i open hotmail and get sync issue every first party app show loading screen for a second.... it just like something wrong with hotmail...

anyone know the solution? i think it must be something wrong with sync setting but because everytime i open hotmail it keeps syncing so i can't access sync setting anymore...
    Uninstall Skype and try...

suddenly these two days everything works fine.... hmm skype? i will try it later.... still confuse with this.... ahahaha....