01-05-2013, 10:57 AM #2
- 2 Posts
I can find my Lumia 822 in my Windows directory and move files from computer to SD card. However, Zune doesn't recognize the Lumia. Verizon tells me that the Lumia requires WIN 7, but can't explain why my computer sees it. My next step--when they are open--is to call Nikia at 888.665-4228.
- 01-05-2013, 11:41 AM #3
Zune is not compatible with Windows Phone 8. The Windows Phone desktop app requires Windows 7 or 8. If you have XP, you will need to use Windows Explorer and drag/drop your files. The only way to use the desktop app is if you upgrade your Windows OS from XP to 7 or 8.
Move music, photos, and videos between my computer and my phone | Windows Phone How-to (United States)
Syncing music FAQ | Windows Phone How-to (United States)--Laura Knotek (formerly known as lak611)
- By nico002 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2012, 08:12 PM
- By Pyash in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 12-15-2012, 11:32 PM
- By unkleknuklefunk in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2012, 04:36 PM
- By lostdaynight in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2012, 01:41 PM
- By dave9851 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2012, 09:32 PM