12-18-2012, 11:50 AM #1
- 1 Posts
Everytime I have tried to use the Voice Recognition software on my phone it always comes up with a popup message saying
"Speech is off until your new language pack has been installed
you can check the progress in Speech settings, Close, Settings."
Going into settings doesn't show me anything except the options, it doesn't show me any language pack being installed?
I'm in Kent in the UK.
EDIT: Did some messing around and apparently it hadn't even downloaded my own language (English U.K) but had it set to it, so it was just trying to work without any data -_-
Problem solved myself lol sorry guys
01-30-2013, 07:03 AM #2
- 1 Posts
I also had same issue, just to be clear when it says "not supported" and directs you to settings, you're not in the right place!
Go to settings/language & region/ If you want English it probably says that already but you need to hold down "English" until it gives you the option to download do this reboot and all will be sorted !
- By Eric Immerman in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 19Last Post: 07-15-2014, 06:31 PM
- By ispyc6 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 12-13-2012, 02:40 PM
- By neophat in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2011, 06:28 AM
- By mehsdomi in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2011, 07:10 PM
- By Piratelooksat40 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2011, 10:39 AM