12-13-2012, 04:50 PM #1
- 2 Posts
So I was using my phone the other day with gloves when i dropped my phone. It was at this point I realised that it is actually a curse to be able to use gloves - gloves dont have as much grip as your fingers!
Anyway, a drop from 3/4 feet has resulted in a cracked screen, an usable phone, and a very unhappy customer. My question is, does anyone have any experience of charges for such things? My options are to either send it to Nokia and get a quote, or send it to Tesco (my network provider) for a quote. Just wondered if anyone had experience of one being more expensive than the other?
- 12-13-2012, 08:19 PM #2
If you got it from TESCO, they would have had an £8/mth insurance policy... See what they say
12-16-2012, 10:38 AM #4
- 2 Posts
Unfortunately you can only take insurance out with Tesco at the time you purchase the phone. Really wish I had.
Cheers for the info Tom, I rang Nokia care for a quote - they said they couldnt give me an accurate quote because they didn't have the replacement screens in stock yet, but said it would roughly cost between £150-200! Outrageous.
I will send back to Tesco and hope they repair for the same cost as yours!
- By LindPear in forum HTC RadarReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2012, 10:25 AM
- By sdreamer in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 10Last Post: 05-31-2012, 03:39 PM
- By power5 in forum HTC TITANReplies: 11Last Post: 12-12-2011, 06:11 PM
- By LA6507a in forum HTC TITANReplies: 15Last Post: 12-05-2011, 01:54 PM
- By fallax in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 7Last Post: 06-08-2011, 12:07 AM