1.    #1  
    I have an 820. I know that it does not have gorilla glass, so I want to get a really good screen protector. Anyone have any suggestions for one that they like?

I'd be interested in this as well.

I am using the Magic HR from Benks and I'm really happy with it. Fits perfect and is thick enough to feel protective but it doesn't dim the screen or have any other negative viewing effects. Extremely easy to apply as well.

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I would strongly suggest getting ghost armor for the front screen and camera piece. Don't worry about the camera part if you're using a wireless charging shell.
  5.    #5  
    I ended up getting Armorsuit off of Amazon. It was really easy to put on. I have no bubbles and it really does not dim the screen at all. I am very happy with it.

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faland View Post
    Nokia desn't need the screen protector for its durable material, and it is not easy to be scrached by something in normal life.
    Sorry man but that is not true. If this was a 920 forum I would agree it has a fair amount of durability (gorilla glass), but the 820 screen is pretty sensitive. I dropped it ONCE indoors and had three scratches, one of them pretty deep. The other vulnerable part is the camera. It WILL get scratched up from setting the phone down unless you have the wireless shell or some kind of protection on it. Other than that, yes the 820 is very tough.