12-04-2012, 10:53 PM #1
- 1 Posts
My first post here - this looks like an awesome forum !!
I have 3 very quick questions regarding the USA AT&T Lumia 820 [ RM 824 ] - I did post these in the AT&T forum, but man, that place seems to be a wasteland .... anyhow ...
Can someone please advise:-
=> whether bought out-right from AT&T or bought on a plan from AT&T, do the AT&T Lumia 820's all ship from AT&T fully Network UN-Locked ?
=> if they do ship Network UN-Locked, is the " Internet SHaring " feature also Network UN-Locked so that you can Internet Share with any provider or is the Internet Sharing still "locked" to AT&T even on an UN-Locked USA AT&T Lumia 820 ?
=> the non-AT&T Lumia 820 [ RM 825 ] is Global-World-Wide LTE compatible - is the USA AT&T Lumia [ RM 824 ] also Global-World-Wide LTE compatible or is it only USA AT&T LTE compatible ?
My sincere thanks in advance
- 12-04-2012, 11:07 PM #2
AT&T ships locked, regardless of how you purchase the device!
You wouldn't be able to use it on Verizon's LTE network. In AT&T's deatils page, it states band 4 and 17 for LTE, only!
Nokia Lumia 820 - Matte Black cell phone from AT&T
- 12-05-2012, 02:11 AM #3Windows Phone Central Moderator "Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'." - Apparently you can have an iPhone transplant...
- By Markerton in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 16Last Post: 11-02-2012, 10:13 AM
- By BellaRed in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2012, 05:25 AM
- By J4rrod in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 5Last Post: 04-13-2012, 11:57 AM
- By baseballbert in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2012, 10:59 PM
- By XtianAstro in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 03-23-2012, 12:11 PM