- 11-28-2012, 03:42 PM #1
I upgraded 3 lines in t-mobile last week. Then this morning i got a call from t-mobile today telling me that Nokia had to recall all the lumia 820's as there is something wrong with them. To make up to their customers, t-mobile are giving people who pre-ordered the 820 lumia 920's free of charge on the same price plan they agreed. Anybody else experience this?
11-29-2012, 05:00 AM #6
- 6 Posts
I had a call from TMobile on Monday and was offered the free upgrade to a 920, same plan I had been offered for the 820 and no charge for the phone, at the time I was told it was because I had been waiting too long for my upgrade (pre-ordered on 3rd November) then yesterday when I spoke to another TMobile rep I was told Nokia were recalling the 820's and the 920's because of a fault and they could no longer accept orders for either phone, however today when I spoke to them I was told that the information I was given yesterday was incorrect, so I now take anything TMobile tell me with a very large pinch of salt!!!
- By gfiz in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2012, 03:15 PM
- By VagrantWade in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2012, 12:59 PM
- By Heron_Kusanagi in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 10-05-2012, 10:38 AM
- By napkatz in forum WPCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2012, 07:44 AM
- By ammarmalik2011 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2011, 10:22 AM