- 11-28-2012, 04:52 AM #1
*Lumia 810 owner popping in*
I own a Lumia 810 but I had a few questions for you 820 owners. I have been convincing quite a few of my friends to use their upgrades on getting a new windows phone. 4 so far switched but one decided to go with the iphone 5 simply because he is too apple-centric.
My friend recently got the Droid DNA from Verizon but has been having issues with it....
She came from the iphone to Droid DNA so she doesn't really like it but she doesn't seem keen to go back to the iphone....so i managed to convince her to try out Windows Phone 8.
I suggested to her the 8x since she already had an HTC phone but of course i did push Nokia's 820 to her.
I am not sure how different the 820 is compared to my 810 but are there any glaring issues as far as the 820 goes?
I tried to skim the forums but i am not sure what is actual issues or just user inexperience.
1. I know that the backs on the 820 are changeable unlike my 810
2. My 810 has a higher FFC quality than the 820
can the 820 also take SD cards?
I just want to make sure i did suggest the right phone for her to try or should i get her to try the 8x.
- 11-28-2012, 12:38 PM #4
I can say that my 820 is flawless and has been since the day I got it. Battery life is outstanding, reliability is outstanding, I've had no problems whatsoever (and I went through a 920 and an 8X before I settled on the 820). Other people haven't been so lucky, but based on my experience if you have anything less than outstanding results from an 820, it should quickly go back for an exchange.
I love my 820, it's my favorite phone to date which includes the 920, the 8X, the iPhone 4, the iPhone 3G/3GS, the Samsung Captivate, and the Verizon VX6900 (a rebranded HTC Touch).
- By dragonide in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 01-31-2012, 03:27 AM
- By Mahesha999 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 30Last Post: 01-30-2012, 02:16 AM
- By ryancellsprint in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2011, 12:44 PM
- By KrGow in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 6Last Post: 02-21-2011, 12:05 AM
- By MarcMaiden in forum LG QuantumReplies: 9Last Post: 11-21-2010, 11:57 AM